The kids strike again as Kung Fu Panda 3 has easily debuted a top the US box office this weekend. Kung Fu Panda 3 took in an estimated $41 million, less than what previous entries in the franchise took in on there opening weekends but still a great result.
In second was The Revenant, moving down a spot from last weekend taking in an estimated $12.4 million. In third was Star Wars: The Force Awakens, managing to remain in the top 5 for another weekend taking in an estimated $10.8 million. In fourth was new release The Finest Hour, debuting with a less than stellar $10.1 million. And rounding out the top 5 was Ride Along 2 with $8.3 million.
- Kung Fu Panda 3- $41 million.
- The Revenant- $12.4 million.
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens- $10.8 million.
- The Finest Hour- $10.1 million.
- Ride Along 2- $8.3 million.